Friday 20 September 2013

How Do I Eliminate Ghosting From My Measurements? - National Instruments

How Do I Eliminate Ghosting From My Measurements? - National Instruments: "
Select a transducer with lower source impedance.
Reduce sampling rate and increase interchannel delay to allow enough settling time for the amplifier. See KnowledgeBase 292A3QB5: How do I Increase Interchannel Delay Using NI-DAQmx or Traditional NI-DAQ (Legacy)?
Implement a voltage follower or buffer circuit to decrease source impedance to less than 1 kOhm. See KnowledgeBase 208AD10T: Decreasing the Source Impedance of an Analog Input Signal
Arrange signals to minimize voltage swings between channels.
Choose the high-impedance channel as the first channel in the scan list.
Note: This will only help if you are not sampling in round-robin mode.
Avoid multiplexing – sample one channel at a time or switch to a simultaneous sampling DAQ device."

'via Blog this'

No comments: